Create a new repository on GitHub using git.
In this story, I am going to show you how can you create a new repository on GitHub using git:
- Install git.
- Click right on your folder that you want to push in GitHub and choose Git Bash Here.
- git init
- git config — global user.name ‘Your Name’
- git config — global user.email ‘Your Email’
- Go to your GitHub account and create a new repository.
- Now you can see some commands on GitHub that you must do step by step.
Hope this story was fruitful (:
Contact me (Melanee):